Paintball Bury St Edmunds
The Best Paintball near Bury St Edmunds is the Skirmish Paintball venue near Ipswich
If you are looking for paintball in the Bury St Edmunds area why not try our venue just North of Ipswich. Set in over 80 acres of woodland at the village off Ufford, adjacent to the A12, it is only 35 miles from Bury St Edmunds and less than 45 minutes travel time by car.
Why Try Skirmish Paintball? Because we are differant. What makes us Differant?
1. Six varied paintball maps. Each themed differantley with differant objectives to achieve.
2. Small Paintball Games. We do not cram 60 to 70 players onto a paintball field, but would brake it down to 2 or 3 seperate games.
3. Private Game. Bring 20 paintball players and we will give you a private game
4. We will not mix in Pro paintball players with amatures, so you will not be shot to hell at skirmish paintball
5. Low paintball consumption. Our fields are not designed to make you fire vast volumes of paint, but to move and play paintball
Paintball is a great ice breaker to start a weekend, so if most of your friends come from Bury St Edmunds, but others might be old friends from various parts of suffolk or the Uk who do not know each other, paintball is a great way for them to get to know one another. The site is idealy situated if you want to head off in to Ipswich for the night, or head back to Bury St Edmunds to continue your Stag celebrations. We have several paintball packages available, if it is a stag do, we always suggest to look at the slightly larger paintball offers, as stag parties can be quite gung ho.
If you fancey a paintball come stag do including Nite club entry and accomadation in Norwich, one of the Top Nite spots in East Anglia, why not visit are Norwich Skirmish Paintball venue, which is just 5 minutes from the A47 and Norwich city centre